ENTSO-E welcomes the Clean Energy Package as an important step in this direction and proposes a complementary, longer-term vision which entails the following key messages:
Vision on Market Design and System Operation towards 2030
- Executive summary
- Major trends reshaping the power sector
- Reconcile markets and physics
- Towards a system of systems
- Focus paper – One System Vision for 2030
- Focus paper – Market Design Vision for 2030
ENTSO-E, the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity, represents 43 electricity transmission system operators (TSOs) from 36 countries across Europe.
ENTSO-E was established in 2009 and was given legal mandates by the EU’s Third Legislative Package for the Internal Energy Market, which aims to further liberalise the gas and electricity markets in the EU.
Any question? Contact us:
+32 2 741 09 50